Symptom Surveillance for Patients
Symptom Surveillance is an online service that allows you to safely report any symptoms associated with COVID-19 to a health care professional. The health professional will contact you if you have symptoms that resemble those of COVID-19.
Please note that the platform is only accessible in living environments that have deployed the Symptom Surveillance project.
This service modality allows you to :
- have peace of mind;
- benefit from daily support from a care team;
- prevent an outbreak of COVID-19 within your home.
For further information on the accessibility of Surveillance in your environment, please contact email@example.com.
Description of the service
If the service is in place in your environment, you can use the platform from your tablet, smartphone or computer.
Internet Explorer Notice
Internet Explorer is not supported for this platform. All other browsers work correctly.
If you have any problems logging in or using the platform, you can contact the provincial support line :
Monday to Friday
8am to noon and 1pm to 4pm (Eastern)
1 833 564-0403 (Toll-free)
Tools and documentation
- Checklist for the user or care-giver (PDF 674 Ko) (in French only)
- Poster for RPA (interactive) (PDF 78 Ko) (in French only)
- Poster for RPA (static) (PDF 423 Ko) (in French only)
- Tutorial for connection and navigation by the user (3 min 18 s) (in French only)
Last update: April 21, 2022